EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF WALKING ON THE FROZEN ZANSKAR RIVER (CHADAR TREK)
Ladakh has always captivated visitors with its magical charm and beauty. Nestled deep within the whirly passages of the snow-clad mountains, this frozen river trek (Chadar) entices thousands of trekkers from different corners of the world. So, start packing the adventurer in you and register yourself at the earliest.
DATES: JANUARY 04 TO JANUARY 12, 2020
Day 1: Report at Leh. Acclimatization walk and overnight in Leh (Altitude 11,400 ft)
Day 2: Acclimatization walk and Acclimatization Trek. Overnight in Leh
Day 3: Mandatory medical check-up. Overnight in Leh
Day 4: Drive to Chilling (75 km - 3 hrs.) & Trek to Shingra Koma (8 km - 7 hrs.)
Day 5: Trek to Dibb Cave/Tibb (6 hrs. trek)
Day 6: Trek to Nerak Pullu (8hrs. trek) [Return Trek]
Day 7: Trek from Nerak to Tibb
Day 8: Trek to Shingra Koma & drive back to Leh
Day 9: Flyback from Leh
- ▶ Tent accommodation on TWIN SHARING basis on Chadar Trek route on Day 4, 5, 6 & 7 with sleeping bag arrangements (SLEEPING MAT, 2 SLEEPING BAGS OF -20 TEMP EACH)
- ▶ Experienced Tour guide for frozen river trek, Cooks & helpers on trek route.
- ▶ Crampons for each participant for the trek.
▶ Transportation by non A/C Tempo traveler:
1) Day 2 & 3 : From hotel to practice trek location, medical camp location and back to hotel.
2) Day 4: From Leh to Trekking Point & Day 7: Trekking Point to Leh.
- ▶ All veg. meals on Chadar:- From Lunch on Day 4 till evening snacks on Day 8.
- ▶ Porters for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/groceries)
- ▶ Basic First aid Kit.
- ▶ Facility of keeping extra luggage at Leh when leaving for trek.
- ▶ Common Kitchen/Dining/Toilet tents will be used during the trek
- ▶ Any accommodation or meals in Leh is not included. (As per package selection)
- ▶ Mandatory High Altitude adventure expedition Insurance, Environmental tax, ALTOA permits, Forest permits & Wildlife fees (cost around Rs. 4000/-)
- ▶ Any meals in Leh ( Day 1, 2 & 3 - All meals, Day 4 & 7- Breakfast; Day 8 - Dinner)
- ▶ Airport Pickup & drop at Leh.
- ▶ Porters for personal sack up to 10 kg (Approx Rs.700-900/- per person per day: Rs.900 X 4 Days = Rs.3600 - 4000/-)
- ▶ Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours.
- ▶ Any Domestic & International flight charges.
- ▶ Personal trekking equipment (trekking poles, Gum Boots, sleeping bag liners etc).
- ▶ Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Camera charges.
- ▶ Any kind of drinks e.g. Aerated, packaged juices, etc.
- ▶ Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- ▶ Bonfire charges during the trek
- ▶ Optional activities
- ▶ Cost of transport, meals and stay if in case you leave the trek in between and return to Leh before the schedule arrival on Day 7
- ▶ Anything not specifically mentioned under the ‘package includes'.
- ▶ GST 5% & Goods and Services Taxes 5% , Indian Government Taxes
FOR BOOKINGS OR MORE INFORMATION, CALL/WHATSAPP US :
▶ SAURAV SHARMA: +91 7577-00-7772